Complaint Review: LePan

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: agent99 — Jacksonville Florida
2311 e locust court, ontario, California USA

LePan will not honer warranty ontario California

I bought a LePan S tablet from HSN. It stopped working after a couple of months,  I sent it back to company and a few weeks later I did recieve nother tablet which was not new but it worked fine for another couple of months.

This time the company sent to me instructions on what I can try on my end to make the tablet work. Of course none of their suggestions worked. After the 2 "you fix it yoursef" e amils that they sent to me, LePan just would not contact me anymore. No more communication.

I then submitted a complaint with the BBB and LePan would not, did not reply to the BBB. My next step will be The Federal Trade Commision and if this does not work my next and last option will be small claims court. I have found many warranty complaints about LePan and they will not stand behind their product. A class action lawsuit may be in order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 04:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LePan/ontario-California-91751/LePan-will-not-honer-warranty-ontario-California-1128097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LePan