Complaint Review: Leroy Michael Robertson, DMG,Modification Law Group, Atlantic Mortgage Group

• Submitted: Mon, April 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 27, 2010

• Reported By: scammedbyhim2 — Columbia Tennessee United States of America
Leroy Michael Robertson, DMG,Modification Law Group, Atlantic Mortgage Group
4218 Elysian Drive, Memphis, Tn 38128 Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Leroy Michael Robertson, DMG,Modification Law Group, Atlantic Mortgage Group Michael Roberts, Mike Roberts, Micheal Robertson, L. Michael Robertson, "I was Scammed by L. Michael Robertson" Memphis, Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: MY RESPONSE!!

Around November of 2009, I recieved an email from my sister, with a church referral for a company called RMC, ( real estate midigation consultants)that Michael Robertson performed services for at the time(since then his services has been terminated).

He was the initial contact person I talked to during the modification process. I paid $1,500.00 to get a home loan modification with this company. Michael instructed me to make my check out for  $1000.00 to a company called DMG, and $500.00 out to RMC. This was where the fraud took place, because I later found out DMG was not a legitamate company, Michael was taking money for himself, which he had no right to do.

Needless to say, the services I hired this company to do , did not get done. There is a whole lot more to this, but the bottomline is this. If you are approached by this man, run, don't walk , run, ok! I almost lost my home because of his deciet, and am still in the process of trying to undo the damage he has done.

I don't want anyone else to fall victim to , and danger of loosing your home because of the lies, deciet and fraud L. Michael Robertson, that is my purpose for speaking out here on Ripoff Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leroy-Michael-Robertson-DMGModification-Law-Group-Atlantic-Mortgage-Group/Memphis-Tennessee-/Leroy-Michael-Robertson-DMGModification-Law-Group-Atlantic-Mortgage-Group-Michael-Robe-589966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leroy Michael Robertson, DMG,Modification Law Group, Atlantic Mortgage Group

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

MY RESPONSE!!

AUTHOR: RESPONSE - (United States of America)

My reply is simple. You hired a firm that I referred you too. How I was compensated from that firm and our agreement is irrelevant to your circumstance. If you recall, you signed an agreement with that firm and you understand that. It was never stated to you that I would be the one working on your file, verbally or in writeing.

Apparently, if your case not resolved as you state, that concerns me but is truly not my fault. I never deceived you and  you should find out the true relationship of DMG and RMC as relates to this transaction, .

Also, I might add, why did you not mention in this "report" that you drove to Memphis from Nashville and reserved a room in hopes of an intimate meeting establishing some sort of relation , personal and intimate, not professional with me. If you wish me to disclose facts and photos, let me know,otherwise contact RMC regarding you issue on foreclosure. Also, have your attorney contact me asap. You have my number.