Complaint Review: les brown enterprises

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Blacklight — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
les brown enterprises
2929 W. LaSalle St.,Springfield, Missouri 65807 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

les brown enterprises Communicate your way to greatness Not providing services after paying $1K, Not reponding to e-mail, unable to reach by phone Columbus, Ohio

Les Brown Enterprise,

In January of 2012 I paid over $1000 to get lifetime access to a communication skill development training course taught by Les brown.  I used it for a few weeks but got off track to higher priority personal life style changes.  I began attempting to access my account in Dec of 2012 and my user name is not found in the system. I called the number on the website repeatedly and no answer.  I sent two or three e-mails as the website guides users to do if they are having trouble resetting the password and i receive no responses.  I went to les browns official website and still was unable to contact anyone to assist me with this issue.  I look Les brown up on linkedin.com and the contact information continued to be a dead-end.  some one please help me get my password or get a refund.  I don't know what else to do.

respectfully,

Dissappointed consumer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/les-brown-enterprises/Columbus-Ohio-43203/les-brown-enterprises-Communicate-your-way-to-greatness-Not-providing-services-after-payi-994356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on les brown enterprises