Complaint Review: LES SCHWAB NE Portland

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: bassace — PORTLAND Oregon
LES SCHWAB NE Portland
2010 Ne 82nd Ave PORTLAND, Oregon USA

LES SCHWAB NE Portland CHAD WALKER MANAGER OF LOCATION EXTREMELY UNSAFE BRAKE REPAIR PRACTICES !!!! LIFE THREATNING!!! PORTLAND Oregon

I took my 1989 Toyota Van to the Les Schwab TIRE CENTER ON 82ND in Portland Oregon to have a routine brake job.

They looked at my van and said it would be about 450.00 completed so I reluctantly said ok because that seemed kind high. I left the van for the entire day. When I arrived at closing time they said it was just finished and they had issues with the correct fitting of parts. THEN they said the total was over 600.00 not the agreed price. I was floored. I paid them in full and started to leave as they were closing , my van was making all kinds of noise and the brakes were NOT holding. I parked the van and called them the next morning they said bring it back we will check them out. Turns out they used the wrong parts.So then they tried to charge me again for their mistake. I paid no additional money however I had to take it back 3 MORE TIMES. Finally I met with George Saddler at the store in Lake Oswego. I met with him and simply asked for a refund so I could take my van to a place where the repairs could be done correctly, he refused and insist I take it to another Les Schwab to have the brakes done. I said I do not wish to do that. I had another mechanic complete the job and it cost me an additional 490.00 plus some labor. I ask George Saddler to refund my money even went thru the BBB nothing no refund no anything and on top of all that Chad Walker lies to my face and said that they submitted it to their insurance 3 times and they refused to pay back the lost money.

Les Schwab has went down hill ever since the owner died now all they do is try to rip off customers.

I am finished with them and would gladly pay extra to keep my family safe from these thieves and their horrible business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LES-SCHWAB-NE-Portland/PORTLAND-Oregon-97220/LES-SCHWAB-NE-Portland-CHAD-WALKER-MANAGER-OF-LOCATION-EXTREMELY-UNSAFE-BRAKE-REPAIR-PRAC-1076083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LES SCHWAB NE Portland