Complaint Review: Les Schwab Tire

• Reported By: nor-cal-fishing — Yuba City California United States of America
Les Schwab Tire
1481 Bridge Street , Yuba City, California United States of America

Les Schwab Tire Break job ripoff Yuba City, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: people would be appauled!!!

I brought my Jeep in for a flat repair, tire balance, and rotation.  I was told my rear brakes needed to be done asap, because they were almost metal-to-metal.  They gave me a quote for $253, but would be more money if my drums were damaged, and I needed new drums.  In addition, I wasn't taking my jeep in to get the brakes checked, they looked on there own to try and get more money out of me.  I took my jeep to my mechanic, and he told me the shoes had 50% left, and my breaks were just out of adjustment.  Les Schwab used to be the best place in town, now it's a desperate scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwab-Tire/Yuba-City-California-95993/Les-Schwab-Tire-Break-job-ripoff-Yuba-City-California-866659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwab Tire

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

people would be appauled!!!

AUTHOR: duckfan - ()

Not many people know that LS now a person in EACH store that tears your car apart for inspection(without your approval or knowledge) and looks for things to sell you..