Complaint Review: Les Schwab Tires Vancouver WA

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Austin — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Les Schwab Tires Vancouver WA
192nd St Vancouver WA Vancouver, Washington United States of America

Les Schwab Tires Vancouver Washington priavate party seeking help Vancouver, Washington

I had my second flat tire on my 2010 Prius with a leak in the side wall..  Toyota dealerships tend ot over charge for most repairs or parts.  Since my warranty was up decided to go back to Les Schwab whom I had used for many years for service and repairs. I drove into the Les Schwab dealership on 192nd in Vancouver WA.  I was met by an employee who asked how he could help.  I opened the trunk showing my damaged tire, explaining that I was sure it was damaged on the side, wanted it checked and if necessary would want a new one.  I also said I would like a pricee quote on three new tires as they had 33 thousand on them other then one recently repaird.  I offered to leave it and come back if they were busy.  I was told they could check it our right then and to in the office and check in   I repeated my wishes to the lady behnd the counter..who gave me a time of under half hour.       I waited and waited and the gal that was behind the dest must have gone to lunch.  Waitng a bit longer I went ot my car noting the tire was sitll in it and nothing had been done.  I went back in found one of the mechanics and obtained my keys.

Les Schwab certainly is not the same company I delt with in the past where they were honest, moved fast, and any problems such as longer time to repair etc...you were notified either in person if there or phone call    Since that time many of my friends that live in our retirment village told me they go to American tire not Les Schwab...I will never again use them for any repairs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwab-Tires-Vancouver-WA/Vancouver-Washington-/Les-Schwab-Tires-Vancouver-Washington-priavate-party-seeking-help-Vancouver-Washington-986273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwab Tires Vancouver WA