Complaint Review: les schwab tires

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Randy — mcminnville Oregon United States of America
les schwab tires
hwy 99 mcminnville, Oregon United States of America

les schwab tires poor attitudes, and very slow on purpose. mcminnville, Oregon

in the past i have experienced poor attitude from blonde with glasses up front at the desk. a few weeks ago i went in there needing my spare taken off and put back in it's original location, (under the trunk mat) not just thrown in the trunk!

that's not even what made me mad, first off for some reason i was the only car there, that is why i can't understand why it took them (5 or 6) guys to fix my tire! (i already had the hole marked) the first 10 min. i waited inside, the last 15 min. i waited right outside there shop doors on a bench enjoying the sunshine, but becoming annoyed (all the while never hearing any tools or work going on) after 25 min. (i timed it)

i walked into there shop and asked if my car was done (sitting on the ground) everyone except one guy was gathered around in the corner opposite my car. nobody answered me. and yes they definatly heard me. i then jumped in my car and left ! (stopped around the corner and checked to see if my lugnuts were tight) and they were.

a week later i purchased new tires for my other car somewhere else ofcourse! and will never cast a shadow in there door again! (i'm a ex- employee years ago, and we would of had that job done in 10 min. at the most.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/les-schwab-tires/mcminnville-Oregon-97128/les-schwab-tires-poor-attitudes-and-very-slow-on-purpose-mcminnville-Oregon-958314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on les schwab tires