Port

Complaint Review: les schwab tires/lake stevens wa

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Bonnie — Granite Falls Washington United States of America
les schwab tires/lake stevens wa
923 vernon rd. lake stevens, Washington United States of America

les schwab tires/lake stevens wa quote was way under what actual charge is. replaced some parts w/o permission lake stevens, Washington

I went in for a brake inspection at Les Schwab. They called with a quote to fix the back brakes and told me I had a broken front strut and it needed to be repaired. We told them to fix the brakes and replace the strut. I got a phonecall a few hours later from an employee who said the person who called us had made a mistake and that all 4 of the brakes needed to be replaced, so we said to fix them. We went into pick up the car  and the price on the invoice was double what they had told us it would be, and they had replaced 3 other struts w/o our authorization. My husband was angry and asked to see the parts that were replaced, so they brought out 2 struts..He said he was not going to be doing anymore business with Les Schwab and the female employee behind the counter who was waiting on someone else  said in a rude loud tone.".well maybe you should go somewhere else"The guy who was waiting on us tried to say that we had authorized the struts to be fixed. Like I said before, they did not say anything about the other struts needing to be replaced. They charged us 110.00 apiece for the struts, plus 90.00 labor and 65.00 for some special part for the struts. I called the corporate office thinking they would make this good and refund our money for the 3 unauthorized parts, plus labor, The person said he would call Lake Stevens shop and find out what happened..Then I got a call from the manager of that store who kept asking me the same questions over and over, I felt like I was being interrogated. I called the corporate office the nexrt day because the lake stevens manager was "conveniently' sick on the day he promised to call me back. The best they could do was to put the old struts back on the car. Of course we said NO!! He also intimated that I was a liar and that I had authorized them to put in the struts. the conversation did not end well. We will NEVER again do business with the Les schwab company. They not only ripped us off but totally insulted both my husband and myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/les-schwab-tireslake-stevens-wa/lake-stevens-Washington-98258/les-schwab-tireslake-stevens-wa-quote-was-way-under-what-actual-charge-is-replaced-some-887912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on les schwab tires/lake stevens wa