Complaint Review: les schwab

• Reported By: jim — California
les schwab
5001 Ming Ave Bakersfield, California USA

les schwab Tires Rotated Right Off My Car!!! Bakersfield California

I went to Les Schwab to have my tires balanced and rotated noticing a slight shake in my steering wheel. They were friendly to help me with everything and were fast in getting my car back to me... it was in just about a half hour later I noticed the issue with having any work performed by what looks to be a bunch of although nice but still highschool kids working on your car. I was just getting on the freeway on ramp when my left front wheel just came off my car sending my screaming into the concrete barrier. After collecting my thoughts and getting everything from the car together I noticed that the wheel only had two of the five nut things on the car the other three were missing and those I could only imagine were barley on the car when I drove off... This is the last time I will go to any establisment where highschool kids run the show. I could only imagine the damage that would of been done had I made it onto the freeway and had gotten up to speed. I might not even be here to tell everyone that again although they were very nice, kids have absolutly no business messing around with cars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/les-schwab/Bakersfield-California-93307/les-schwab-Tires-Rotated-Right-Off-My-Car-Bakersfield-California-1153265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on les schwab