Complaint Review: les Schwab

• Reported By: Dale — Marysville Washington United States of America
les Schwab
12th st Nampa, Idaho United States of America

les Schwab very poor customer service x2 Nampa , Idaho

This is the 2nd trip to this store. The first one: I walked in and stood at the counter for 7 min while the young lady behind the desk spent her time texting on her I phone. It was only when one of the guys came in that she noticed she had a customer.

On this occasion (today) I arrived and was helped quickly. I told the employee that I had a tire tire in the back of the truck (new) and I need to have it changed out for a damaged on rear passengers side...simple dismount and mount. I asked what the wait time was. I was told 45 min. I left the store for 25 min. Came back and made sure they new I was there. I waited for an hour and asked where I was on the list (if there was one) I was told "next in line".

I waited another 40 min. I was about to leave and seated in the truck when a young guy came out and asked what they could do for me. I explained the wait seemed excessive based on my past experience and it seemed kind of slow. I offered to make it another day if necessary.

The employee said I was next in line. I waited another 40 min. before being next.   When I checked out I asked the young lady what happened to the 45 min? I didn't expect to spend 2.75 hours at the tire store for a 15 min. fix. (which is what it took to do the actual repair).  She responded by stating; "I don't know what to tell you."    NICE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/les-Schwab/Nampa-Idaho-/les-Schwab-very-poor-customer-service-x2-Nampa-Idaho-909049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on les Schwab