Complaint Review: Leslie Sweets

• Reported By: God's Gurl — Florida
Leslie Sweets
gotha, Florida USA

Leslie Sweets Cant be trusted gotha Florida

I hired Leslie for my husbands case. My husband is innocent of all charges. He is one of those men that you can scare into taking a plea for something he didnt do because the judge was telling him he would get life. Leslie used God as her way of getting into our pockets and our family.I gave Leslie all info showing he is innocent. First off she promised she would do her best in court so he will be freed.She never showed up for court dates,didnt submit any info in his case took the money and ran. Never filed any motions and when it came to court dates she never let his family know about them. She called me the day of trial and said there was court asked ME what should she do I said take it to trial and submit all of paperwork, she went back and told him I said take a plea.WHAT why would I do that to an innocent man!!! She had all the proof that he was in Tampa at the time of the crime! Afterwards I did research (which I should have done first) and found that she loses all of her cases except for traffic and she is known for doing her clients like this. [continued below]....

..... She is was barred from law in Osceola County b/c of no shows for court. Dont trust this woman she is no good all she worry about is money and a pastor thats another womans husband that she is screwing but she claimes to be a prophet. Dont trust her dont trust her dont trust her

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leslie-Sweets/gotha-Florida-34741/Leslie-Sweets-Cant-be-trusted-gotha-Florida-1057513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leslie Sweets