Complaint Review: Lester Zsirai Contracting

• Reported By: Theresa — Camden New Jersey
Lester Zsirai Contracting
220 Orange Street Gloucester City, New Jersey USA

Lester Zsirai Contracting Roofing Contractor Gloucester City New Jersey

In 2010, I was struck by Hurricane Irene and had severe damage to my roof.  I located a contractor, Lester Zsirai of Gloucster City to replace my roof.  The roof was replaced with a rubber roof.  I took 4 months after completion for the scraps from my old roof to be removed.  I was told I would have a 15 year guarantee.  I made my final payment with him and asked him to check out my roof becasue there was water laying on the roof.  He told me he would be back and never returned.

Now, we have our first storm of the season for 2013 and my roof is leaking.  I called every possible number for him.  All #'s are disconnected.  I contacted family members via facebook and am told he is in Florida.  I am unable to contact him for resolution and am very upset with this situation.  I believe I will be contacting an attorney to begin a process to have this situation rectified by Mr. Zsirai.  Anyone know how to contact him?  Please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lester-Zsirai-Contracting/Gloucester-City-New-Jersey-08030/Lester-Zsirai-Contracting-Roofing-Contractor-Gloucester-City-New-Jersey-1057398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lester Zsirai Contracting