Complaint Review: LetsPlayBallTickets

LetsPlayBallTickets
12650 North Beach St. Ste. 114, PMB 25 Keller, Texas USA

LetsPlayBallTickets Scam Company Keller Texas

2013-05-30

I went to Lets Play Ball Tickets and looked at options to buy Maroon 5 tickets in Orange County, CA for my wife. The side had thousands of tickets for a show that by now was sold out.  I looked at all the options, and selected 4 tickets w/o a "e" for e-Ticket next to it b/c I’ve been ripped off before. Placed the order and was charged $33.40 PER TICKET service charge and $15 for shipping.

I received my 4 tickets about 6 days later (paid for 2nd day delivery) and find out they sent me e-Tickets!?!  Why did they not specify this when i purchased?  Why did they charge me $15 for shipping if i could have printed right there?

Within their OWN cover letter it states you can call them if you didn't receive what you purchased.  Of course they don't provide the number so i use their website (888)306-5972.  I call and this guy Daniel talks like he's smoking pot for days and can't articulate a sentence to explain why except that sometimes the "seller" uses the eTicket icon and sometimes they don't.

I asked why they didn't have control of other sellers using their website. He said they did, but not all the time???  He proceeded to tell me this wasn't a big deal, they have 100% guarantee... long story short, they wouldn't give me a refund and told me to go directly to the seller. I asked for manager, transferred to Kelly and she said they can't do anything and to call the original seller.  I called Dolly's Tickets after Googling it and it was the SAME auto-attendant, asked for a supervisor and i kid you not, it was Kelly!  I told her she lied, she overcharged me for middlemen that weren’t really there, charged for shipping that i could have printed (If i wanted to) and to give me my money back.  All she could say was no.  I hung up, collected all my date and sent to my bank.  Case closed.  Total Fraud, Scam, Scam Scam.

LetsPlayBallTickets.com also goes by the name Dolly's Tickets.  Here are both number to each company... notice the same auto-attendant and options... Totally Fraud organization.  I can't imagine how many other companies and website they host and set fees for.

LetsPlayBallTickets.com- (888)306-5972

Dolly'sTickets- 866.459.9233

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LetsPlayBallTickets/Keller-Texas-76244/LetsPlayBallTickets-Scam-Company-Keller-Texas-1055144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LetsPlayBallTickets