Complaint Review: letstour.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped-off worker — 01020 Kenol Internet Kenya
letstour.com
08015, BARCELONA, SPAIN Barcelona, Select State/Province United States of America

letstour.com Marc Serra An absolute ripoff from a whole week's worth of work by Marc Serra - CEO letstour.com Barcelona, Other

I would like to bring the attention of this unruly employer to the public. He ripped me off $200 and is quite a disgrace to freelance employers. I have been deeply disappointed after a working relationship I had with Marc Serra that turned sour.

According to the agreement, I was to edit work for his website and make it better. We had agreed that he would pay me after 40 hours were done. The agreement was to edit the content and to full in sections of content that were remaining. After working hard for over 40 hours and delivering the work, Marc refused to pay me, insinuating that the work had not been done according to his specifications and would for that matter no pay the agreed figure.

I tried to reason with him that editing work is not the same as rewriting work, and what was OK needed not be changed. I sent him several emails and he ceased replying, going to the extent of blocking me from the chat on gmail and the backend of his website. I did not have an issue with him ending the working relationship, as he had every right to do so, but believe it is right to honor an agreement.

I would therefore like to bring this rogue employer who paints a bad picture of other valid employers and doubt his credibility, if this is the kind of behaviour that he can portray of  his business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/letstourcom/Barcelona-Select-StateProvince-08015/letstourcom-Marc-Serra-An-absolute-ripoff-from-a-whole-weeks-worth-of-work-by-Marc-Serra-1026402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on letstour.com