Complaint Review: Levi's Outlet Store

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Hanno — Pearland Texas
Levi's Outlet Store
5885 Gulf Fwy Texas City, Texas USA

Riva and Kenetta at Levi's Outlet Store Insult my wife and I at the store when inquired about exchange of an item and kicked us out of the store. Texas City Texas

Here I am with my very sensetive wife visiting the store where she purchased a pair of shorts for me the previous day.  The short was on sale but the size was not correct, thus, we went on the next day to exchange it with the correct size.

There was a person who was advising us of the store policy of no returns, but we only needed to exchange with the correct size, and that is when another woman instigated and kicked us out of the store and threatened us vulgerly and called security for us.

Obviously, we, being the peaceful family left the store but that insult and non professionalism from the two women took a severe toll on my sensetive wife to the extent that she had a nervious break down, which obviously had a domino effect on my two little kids and myself.  I decided to go back to the store to get the names of the two women POLITELY.  When I went to the store to aske for the names, one of the women again threatened again and called security when I, again asked her for their names which she gave me with no spelling obivously.  She needed me out of the store before she gave me their names.  I left the store.

I then contacted the 800# for the Levi's company where they are investigating this matter.

I trust that humans are worth the courtesy of being handled as such and that was to the conterary of what happened at the LEVI'S STORE IN TEXAS CITY.

I don't want anyone to get the mistreatment my sensetive wife and I got at that store before these two women are replaced for they do harm the majority others that are unlikes of their attitude.

I am not stopping here, but I will continue to bring this to the attention of:

+ James Curleigh president of Levi's

+ Better Business Bureau

+ Texas Department of Licesing

Among other options including my attorney to ensure that this does not happen again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Levis-Outlet-Store/Texas-City-Texas-77591/Riva-and-Kenetta-at-Levis-Outlet-Store-Insult-my-wife-and-I-at-the-store-when-inquired-a-1068478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Levi's Outlet Store