Complaint Review: Lew Blum Towing Inc

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Pissed — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Lew Blum Towing Inc
1130 n 40th st, 19104, Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Lew Blum Towing Inc Rude and Completely Unprofessional Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I got my car towed which, fine, shit happens. It would help if their sign was a little bigger. You'd think if they charge $205 for one night of taking your car they could afford a bigger sign. Obviously I was pissed about the tow, but I gained my composure before I called them because they were just doing their job.

But when I called, the guy who answered was eating his words and I couldn't understand him, and every time I asked him to speak up or repeat what he just said, he hung up on me. After the 4th hangup, I called back and asked if he did it on purpose and he rudely said yes. I was asking him simple questions like how much is the tow, how long can I leave it there, will the price go up, and on the last question he said "Well DUH it goes up that's common sense" and I said, "It isn't for me, I've never had my car towed before, that's why I asked." and he replied, "Oh boo whoooo, boo whoooo, too bad, too bad" And kept teasing me. I got so pissed I just hung up.

Whoever owns this place, please fire this a**hole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lew-Blum-Towing-Inc/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19104/Lew-Blum-Towing-Inc-Rude-and-Completely-Unprofessional-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1133469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lew Blum Towing Inc