- Report: #497531
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Lexington Law - Credit Repair
Lexington Law - Credit Repair215 Orangethorpe Ave # 322 Fullerton, California United States of America
Lexington Law - Credit Repair A law firm with NO lawyers. From the title to the service - it's a complete scam. Fullerton, California
* : Fraudulent refund policy
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I was going crazy with the run around at Lexington Law when I came across this Rip Off Report...what a sanity check. What everyone has written is completely true.
1. There are no lawyers in this "law firm".
2. You are assigned a "paralegal", but you NEVER speak with the "paralegal".
3. You do, however, speak with minimum wage caliber people who are kind, but completely incompetant. I'll give you an example - I called four times within the past two weeks to give them the same information. I then received yet another email today saying that they can not provide me with services, because they don't have my information (the information that I have already phoned in four times).
4. Long hold times to call in information that you have already given them multiple times (see above).
Basically what it feels like is the complete run around so they can stretch out the time and milk you for more months of service. It is exasperating, unprofessional and completely unacceptable service.
Save your money. Believe these reports written by individuals generous enough to spend their time trying to save you time and money.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Credit-Repair/Fullerton-California-/Lexington-Law-Credit-Repair-A-law-firm-with-NO-lawyers-From-the-title-to-the-service-497531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.