Complaint Review: lexington law firm

• Reported By: jonM. — charlotte North Carolina
lexington law firm
Internet USA

lexington law firm BEWARE...PREDATORS....LEGAL SCAM ARTIST Internet

Lexington Law Firm was referred to me by a financial lender.  Initially it sounded authentic and genuine.  As a single mother who finally escaped a domestic violence situation I knew my credit needed repair.  They charged me $12.99 and then $99.00 every month therafter (if i chose to continue).  Within the first few months I saw six items removed but ONLY two credit reports.  They claimed my equifax could not be obtained EVEN after I downloaded it and emailed it to them.  Upon trying to purchase a house they decided to send out dispute letters.

Anyone buying a home knows you cannot get a clear mortgage with a dispute on your credit, when I confronted Lexington Law Firm they claim they did not know I wass buying a house, even though that was the whole purpose for signing up to clena my credit.

Once I discontinued service they locked me out of my account and stated if I wanted the letters of the six deletions I would have to reactivate my account at $99.00 Although I already paid for the service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lexington-law-firm/internet/lexington-law-firm-BEWAREPREDATORSLEGAL-SCAM-ARTIST-Internet-1154635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lexington law firm