Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

• Reported By: James — Okanogan Washington
Lexington Law Firm
P.O. Box 510290 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Lexington Law Firm Credit Repair Company Salt Lake City Utah

This Lexington Law Firm did not sign me up to any agreement or contract. One week prior to my Social Security check being deposited to my Bank account on March 3rd, they took $113.00 from my Bank account without authorization from me. The Bank then charged me $35.00 as an overdraft fee on the two unlawful and overdrawn withdrawals from my bank account.

I challenged the withdrawals and the overdraft fee. The Bank then also challenged the withdrawals.

I am awaiting a resolution of this matter from my Bank within the next 45 business days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84151/Lexington-Law-Firm-Credit-Repair-Company-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1126732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm