Complaint Review: lexington law

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: morgino — San Diego California United States of America
lexington law
Lexington Law - Utah PO Box 510290 Salt Lake City, Internet United States of America

lexington law Total gamble, I came up snake eyes Internet

So I called these guys and signed up for $200.00. I have a BK on my record and they said it is a very good chance that they can get it removed. I also was paying monthly installments of $78.00 for three months. How they have the system set up is that they always make it seem like something is going to be cleared from week to week, however it's just a system to string you along for another month. After month 4 I said enough is enough, I want to cancel. They told me that they would put me in some kind of holding program where I don't have to pay for three months then the payments would continue so I thought why not, no harm no foul. However they wanted me to get three things notarized which cost me both time and more money. So three months roll by, nothing. Out of 28 negs on my credit they cleared TWO. So I called and cancelled and here is the best part, they not only wouldn't refund my money but they are also charging me for another month that they said I owed them from a few months ago for "work already performed." Really, you mean the work with 0 results? The lady on the phone said "Well you don't pay for results you pay for the service." If that is not lawyer double talk BS I don't know what is. Bottom line, I could have actually lived with the fact that I shelled out this dough to try and get the BK off, but the fact that had to give me a final kick in the sack for 80 bucks after nothing has been done is way over the line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lexington-law/internet/lexington-law-Total-gamble-I-came-up-snake-eyes-Internet-847711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lexington law