• Report: #621958

Complaint Review: LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell

• Submitted: Sat, July 10, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, July 10, 2010

• Reported By: lexisnexis victim — Sacramento California United States of America
LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
9443 Springboro Pike Dayton, Ohio United States of America

LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell Mary Nagle In my opinion, this company will do or say anything to extract money from you. And they WILL drag you into court using an attorney that had to crawl out of the sewer to make his appearance. Dayton, Ohio

My LexisNexis sales rep knew I was struggling in my second year as a solo practitioner in my law firm.  Eventually, I told him I was going under and needed to complete my contracts which only had a few months left.

He showed me "hit" reports on my website and said if I "just got one good case" it would pay for the entire next year and save my office and my only livelihood.  I "had nothing to lose" because if the magic case didn't materialize, then I would be released from my contract because the business would no longer exist locally.

In fact, I had been released from a West contract on that basis when I moved to my new location. And it was the LexisNexis rep who told me West would release me for that reason if I only asked.  Then he could sign me up with LexisNexis.  So thoughtful of him.

Gosh, can you believe that when my practice failed, he had amnesia about any of the conversations we had or any of the assurances he gave me for recission of the contract if I was no longer able to practice?

I can attest from my experience, LexisNexis is a rapacious group of bloodsuckers who will say anything to extract a commission and then sue the corpse of their former client businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2010 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LexisNexis-Martindale-Hubbell/Dayton-Ohio-/LexisNexis-Martindale-Hubbell-Mary-Nagle-In-my-opinion-this-company-will-do-or-say-anythi-621958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell