Complaint Review: lexisnexis

lexisnexis
245 Peachtree Center Ave atlanta, Georgia United States of America

lexisnexis Faulty Background Check results atlanta, Georgia

*Author of original report: Lexis Nexis fault background check results

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2010 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lexisnexis/atlanta-Georgia-30303/lexisnexis-Faulty-Background-Check-results-atlanta-Georgia-640120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lexisnexis

Lexis Nexis fault background check results

AUTHOR: katehat - (United States of America)

Upon requesting a background check through a popular caregiver website, their partners, LexisNexis, apparently had failed to update their information since I had married and taken my husband's name (8 months prior) - the next thing I know, my background check has 4 "risk indicators", stating my SSN is false or my last name is false, and 24 hours later, before I could even complete the dispute, sittercity deleted my account altogether and refused to return my phonecalls.  Meanwhile, other background check systems had no problem obtaining my up-to-date information and provided me with a cleared background check.  This is horrible! because of their irresponsibility, I'm portrayed as some sort of criminal, which in the childcare industry, especially, is a reputation that can follow you for the rest of your life.

I also paid for this background check and have yet to be refunded.