Complaint Review: LG Marketing Company c/or G.R. Services

• Updated: Sun, April 13, 2014

• Reported By: Suz711 — Bellflower California
LG Marketing Company c/or G.R. Services
3399 Peachtree Road Atlanta, Georgia USA

LG Marketing Company c/or G.R. Services; Simmons Graham, Direct of Operations Sent me a "payroll" check for $1,997.55 to deposit and draw cash on to conduct secret shopper jobs Atlanta Georgia

I received a very authentic looking check and letter from LG Marketing Co in Atlanta,  GA. The letter indicated the funds were for secret-shopper assignments and I was to activate the check and deposit into my bank account.

I am currently looking for work and really need the money, but this didn't set right so I googled LG Marketing and, well...need I say more? Here I am filing a "ripoff report".  I do, however feel I'm one of the lucky ones...I didn't cash the check.

These people need to be stopped... wish I knew just how they sleep at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LG-Marketing-Company-cor-GR-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30326/LG-Marketing-Company-cor-GR-Services-Simmons-Graham-Direct-of-Operations-Sent-me-a--1138543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LG Marketing Company c/or G.R. Services