Complaint Review: LG WHOLESALE ,LEGION GLOBAL

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:DANBURY Wisconsin
LG WHOLESALE ,LEGION GLOBAL
21765 SOUTH CENTER AVE NEW LENOX, Illinois U.S.A.

LG WHOLESALE ,LEGION GLOBAL, GLOBALTRAILER THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD AND VERY MISLEADING TO BUYERS NEW LENOX Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: As we've already told you...

This letter is to inform others that there not alone out there about this company. We ordered a youth snowmobile for my child and never received the product from the company. The lady told my husband when he placed the order they had them in stock. Well here we sit out of are money and no product from the company. The company employees are very rude (Chris, Gary, Don, Jay and a very rude lady) it's alright for them to call the customers liers and other names but when we try to talk to them it's just a simple hang up.I have tried numerous times to get a hold of the owner, I guess he's never in. he needs to know what is going on with his business.

I know there are alot of us out there that havent received are money back, product or even replacement parts. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. WHEN I CALLED THE WILL COUNTY OFFICE WHERE THEY ARE LOCATED, THEY SAID THE COMPANY ISNT EVEN REGISTERED AS A BUSINESS. I HAVE DONE ALOT OF CALLING AROUND AND FILING COMPLAINTS ON THEM I WILL LIST NUMBERS BELOW IF ANYONE NEEDS THEM. THE MORE COMPLAINTS THEY HAVE THE BETTER OFF WE ARE FOR MAYBE GETIING SOME HELP TO GET BACK WHAT BELONGS TO US

SECRETARY OF STATE
1-312-793-3380
STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
815-727-8872
AND RENEE COZAL 708-479-4200. ALL THESE OFFICES WERE VERY HELPFUL TO ME TO FIND SOLUTION ABOUT WHERE TO GO AND WHO TO TALK WITH I HAVE ALSO TALKED TO AN ATTORNEY ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND IT LOOKS LIKE I MAY HAVE TO HIRE HIM TO GET BACK WHAT BELONGS TO ME

Jess
DANBURY, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LG-WHOLESALE-LEGION-GLOBAL/NEW-LENOX-Illinois-60451/LG-WHOLESALE-LEGION-GLOBAL-GLOBALTRAILER-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-FRAUD-AND-VERY-MISLEADING-TO-306781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LG WHOLESALE ,LEGION GLOBAL

As we've already told you...

AUTHOR: Legion Global - (U.S.A.)

Ms. S----y,

As we explained to you when you called us, we do not know that an item is out of stock until we call the manufacturer. We have spent countless hours in an attempt to find the snowmobile from a different manufacturer, all to no avail. As we have told you, we have absolutely no problem giving you a refund. All of our refunds typically take 10 - 30 days to process from the day the refund is requested. In fact, your refund check was already processed and sent in the mail to you. We do not appreciate your posting all over the internet and filing claims against us, when in fact, we have done nothing, other than have an item run out of stock. If you have any more problems or questions about this, we would greatly appreciate having you call us, instead of posting all over the internet. We never called you a liar, nor did we use any names, despite the fact that we were being yelled and and insulted by you, for no reason other than the fact that we were out of stock on an item and telling you that we would be proccessing your refund.

Legion Global