Complaint Review: LGMed Supply

• Reported By: Anonymous — Davenport Florida
LGMed Supply
3814 Woodbury Dr Austin, Texas USA

LGMed Supply Medical Equiptment Fraud Austin Texas

In April 2013 I purchased what was represented as an Ultrasound unit from LGMedsupply. This unit is flimsy and is totally not what it was advertised to be. I contacted them via phone and was told that I had to pay to return it, I thought that was very unprofessional, but did so to get my money back. Several days later I got an email stating that they tested the unit and found that because it makes a slight buzzing sound and water vibrates on it that they had sent it back. It take nearly 2 weeks to get it back.

To start with a true Ultrasound unit does not buzz- and I didn't pay for a water show. When I spoke with the customer service rep (Wes Maguire) I was treated like it was the company policy not to care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LGMed-Supply/Austin-Texas-78704/LGMed-Supply-Medical-Equiptment-Fraud-Austin-Texas-1054378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LGMed Supply