Complaint Review: LHF Marketing

LHF Marketing
221 Ambroise Newport Beach Ca Newport Beach, California USA

LHF Marketing SCAM FRAUD RIPOFF Newport Beach California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% satisfaction guaranteed

LHF Marketing and Ethan Jenkin the owner told me that I would recieve leads from them for clients needing Mortgage Loan Modification in any zip code that I requested.

I was told that they would be fresh clients and the leads would meet all of my criterias. LHF Marketing and the owner Ethan Jenkin told me that it would cost $4000 for 150 leads and that if at anytime I was unhappy with the leads that I could call them and ask for replacements and I would be refunded whatever portion of the $4000 that I hadn't used.

LHF Marketing priced the leads at $20 each. When I did, I was immediately drafted $4330, not what I was told, I was told $4000. I waited for 2 weeks without a lead while my business was dead from no leads promised by LHF Marketing and the owner Ethan Jenkin. [continued below]....

.....

I then started to get leads after numerous calls to them complaining but the leads were HORRIBLE! Not interested, never wanted help, etc.... I was told LHF Marketing that I didn't want leads in a certain zip cause it wasn't a nice neighborhood but all they did was stop putting the zip code on my lead to try and fool me.

I started to get upset about all of this so I called to cancel, when I did LHF Marketing and Ethan Jenkin was very upset and rude towards me with his Brittish accent. I was amazed that this is how they do business! Ethan Jenkin and his snooty little Brittish accent said they would send me my refund, okay.

No money came after several weeks so I called LHF Marketing and Ethan Jenkin which my calls have been obviousley screened, they won't pick up the phone when I call complete SCAM! Then today he just told me that he's not giving me a dime back and I'm out of luck. I'm VERY UPSET! Please don't make the same mistake I made by LHF Marketing. Complete RIP OFF, Don't be fooled!!! Ethan Jenkin with his little Brittish accent will make you think he is a good guy and you want to believe him but do not do it!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHF-Marketing/Newport-Beach-California-CA-92657/LHF-Marketing-SCAM-FRAUD-RIPOFF-Newport-Beach-California-1078231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHF Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% satisfaction guaranteed

AUTHOR: E Jenkin - ()

To whom it may concern,

It is very difficult for me to respond to this complaint as the author interestingly wishes to remain anonymous?  LHF marketing has not generated or sold a Loan Modification lead since 2009  so one can only assume this complaint is untruthful.

Having been in business for a number of years without receiving any complaints from our customers, it seems very odd to me that we would have received 2 complaints, not only on the same day but within 1 minute of each other from supposedly 2 different clients, one in Ohio and one on Southern California?  ( Please see other complaint ) LHF marketing works very hard at obtaining long term relationships with its entire client base and takes customer service and customer satisfaction extremely seriously.

My only conclusion is that this fraudulent complaint is from a competitor in the lead industry who was having a bad day and wanted to tarnish our reputation.

So, how about this -   If you are reading this and want to learn more about our company, please visit our web site.  We are also offering a special to rip off report readers so that you can experience firsthand the high quality of service we offer.  Use coupon code ripoff129 (expires 12/2014) for special pricing on all lead products.  Also, for any new clients, I will gladly provide referrals and references upon request.