Complaint Review: liberty benefits package, cll

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2001

• Reported By:royal center indiana
liberty benefits package, cll
po box 231 gloucester city, new jersey U.S.A.

liberty benefits package, llc......where is my card?

*0:

i called liberty and was approved for a $4,000.00 credit limit on 7-24-01. they took $221.00 out of my account on 7-24 01. they told me it would be 4 to 6 weeks until i receive my card. i called them back on 9-24-01 and they told me that it would be another 4 weeks because of the attack on america. i called them back on 10-15-01 and they told me that i would get my card on 11-01-01. it is now 11-14-01 and still do not have my card.

evry time i call them it is either busy or i have to wait 45 minutes to an hour to get through. i am going to keep calling them until i get my card or find out how to get my money back. i could use the $221.00 they took.

i counted on the card to consolidate my other credit cards and now i am months behind on all my credit payments. if anybody has found out anything about how to get their money back or if you had received your card, please let me know. as i will do for all of you. i know there are at least 4 or 5 more of you that is getting screwed by the same credit company that i am.

!!!!!!!! i can update this before i even get it posted....i just got through to liberty benefits package, llc!!!!!!!

it took me 45 minutes to get through but i did it.... they told me that the reason why i did not get my card (which would be the titanium blue card...not the credit card.) is because of the anthrax scare. they told me that i have to fill out the pre approved application and send it in....plus a processing fee of $16.95 and call three banks to get a visa or master card through them. which means i will end up waiting many more weeks to find out whether i am approved or not. they did not tell me this when i called the first time to get the card over the phone.

i will keep you all updated.

mlf..........indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/liberty-benefits-package-cll/gloucester-city-new-jersey-08030/liberty-benefits-package-llcwhere-is-my-card-7797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on liberty benefits package, cll