Complaint Review: Liberty carpet cleaning

• Reported By: JohnB — Levittown Pennsylvania
Liberty carpet cleaning
2245 Strahle St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Liberty carpet Cleaning Ripoff lousy job Philadelphia Pennsylvania

On July 15 2013 I hired this company to clean 3 carpets for over $300 and I use the word clean loosely. After the job was finished I noticed they did a horrible job, so I called the company the same day to tell then that it looked like the carpets weren't even cleaned. I noticed there were still spots on the carpet, so i sprayed resolve on one of the spots and the spot came right out. He must have been using cold water and dish detergent in his machine and they never moved the furniture.

The woman said that someone will come back 2 days later between 2-4 to reclean the carpet. They even called the next to confirm someone will be out. I called them on the day they were to come back out and was told that my appointment was cancelled, well thanks for letting me know! The woman told me the appointment was changed to July 30 between 2-4 and guess what, nobody came out! So I called yet again and once again I was told someone would be out 2 days later between 8-10 and guess what, nobody came out! Now I started to ask for the manager and I was told he would call me right back and I never received a call back. I called everyday for 2 weeks straight until he finally called me back. He said he and a technician would be out on September 3 between 2-4 and they never came out. I called and apparently he is out of the country. Why would someone say they would be at someone's house knowing that they will be out of the country.

This company is a total ripoff, do not hire this company for anything! I even filed a complaint with the BBB and they received no response from this ripoff company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-carpet-cleaning/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19152/Liberty-carpet-Cleaning-Ripoff-lousy-job-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1081394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty carpet cleaning