Complaint Review: Liberty Credit Law P.C. & all AKA'S

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Big Trouble — Demotte Indiana United States of America
Liberty Credit Law P.C. & all AKA'S
117 Kinderkmack rd. river edge, New Jersey United States of America

Liberty Credit Law P.C. & all AKA'S H. Bruce Bronson/L. Patrick Bergmann/ Patrick L. Bergman/Nat. Home Mort. Help Center Inc./Law Offices/Rebound Credit/Sam Spektor/Marie Eschrich/Latasha Washington/Gunjan Shah/ Janelly Marulanda/Angell MORTAGE LOAN MODIFICATION RIP OFF SCAM ATTORNEY OFFICES river edge , New Jersey

in feb. of 2012 i saw an add on a local tv station for the Nat. Home. Mort. Help Center Inc. I was waiting for ss disability and was going broke on march 1 or 2 i caled the number and was connected with Liberty Credit Law..After taking some info. A senior legal assistant (mark golling) told me I was a prime candidate for a loan mod. and that it would cost me $3099.00 and that they could even remove my x-wifes name from the loan (i got the house in the divorce) but couldnt afford to refinance this loan mod was my last resort..they bebited the money from my acct. in 4 payments  $1000.00 on 3/9 $1,000.00 on 3/9 $1000.00 on 3/12 & $99.00 on 3/13 (that was the quickest their office did anything)  I had to supply them with Income verification, tax returns, Pension info.,bank statements etc. just almost like a refinance (god only knows what they did with all this info.) over the next couple months. In july 2012 one of the people in their office called me  (sam spektor) and said that they were proceeding with my case and when I got the Packet in the mail from my mort. co. dont sign it untill they went over it with me. In august and september it was all  " we are still working on your case" in october  Marie eschrich called and tpld me " This Would Be Easier If You Were To Default"  I couldnt believe it ! I said I couldnt ruin my credit for this after we got off the phone thats when I called HUD  they told me this was a scam operation......On november  7  I sent Liberty Credit law a certified letter Telling them I was not satisified with their work and wanted a full refund and for them to terminate our agreement.. I never heard another word from their office   the first week of december I recieveed a letter from my mort co.that started we are responding to your corispondence of 11-06-12  It turned out to be a copy of a fax that Liberty credit law sent them dropping my case (signed by L.Patrick Bergmann) on 11-06-12 that was before I sent my registered letters to them....I guess they dropped my case when I would not AUTO DEFAULT for them to make the case easyier ...I have never recieved a refund yet..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Credit-Law-PC-all-AKAS/river-edge-New-Jersey-07661/Liberty-Credit-Law-PC-all-AKAS-H-Bruce-BronsonL-Patrick-Bergmann-Patrick-L-Bergm-983248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Credit Law P.C. & all AKA'S