Complaint Review: Liberty Credit Law

• Updated: Sun, December 01, 2013

• Reported By: Jean McMahon — Lynden Washington
Liberty Credit Law
117 Kinderkamack Rd, Suite330 Lynden, Washington USA

Liberty Credit Law They said they would help me get a loan modifiaction but they never did what they said they would do and a almost lost my house!!! Lynden Washington

I got a phone call saying they would help me get a loan modification with Bank of America. They also told me not to pay my mortgage payment an pay them 2500 instead and the months I missed just be added into my new mortgage payments

I did that but I kept getting letters from Bank of America that they needed info or info was gotten to them late.  I would call Liberty Credit Law and they would say not to worry they would take care of it. I believed them.

I started this in January of 2010 by November nothing happened to help me but instead my house was going to go to foreclosure by the first of December.  I didn't not want to lose my house so I called Bank of America and asked what i needed to do to keep my house.  I did everything they said and I still have my house!

I called Liberty Creidit Law and asked for my money back but they either ignored me or put me off.  I called several times and emailed them just as many and NEVER got a response or even try to clear this up!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Credit-Law/Lynden-Washington-98264/Liberty-Credit-Law-They-said-they-would-help-me-get-a-loan-modifiaction-but-they-never-di-1103451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Credit Law