Complaint Review: Liberty Financial Solutions LLC

• Reported By: witchduck — Saint Cloud Florida
Liberty Financial Solutions LLC
900 Rt. 73 N. Suite B Marlton , New Jersey USA

Liberty Financial Solutions LLC Loan Modification rip off Marlton New Jersey

I have tried several times to contact this company and their agent Jo Sherwood and there has been no response.  I gave thier company retirement money to help me with a loan modification and all I have received is paper work to send to a bogus address to Bank of America that took 5 weeks to get back from the post office.  I followed all the instructions and then when I needed help you were not there and Jo's phone is busy all the time which probably means it is disconnect.  I allow your company to with draw money from my account and now I am in big trouble with the bank with my loan.  I am trying to work with Bank of America and we might still lose our home.  I feel the company owes me a refund.  I know they have to have someone draw up papers and send them but beyond that I did all the work from there.  I can't not reach anyone as all their phone numbers are now disconnected.  I sent an email but I am sure that there will be no response.  I did a read reciept but know one has read it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Financial-Solutions-LLC/Marlton-New-Jersey-08053/Liberty-Financial-Solutions-LLC-Loan-Modification-rip-off-Marlton-New-Jersey-1075342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Financial Solutions LLC