Complaint Review: Liberty Home Funding

• Reported By: BMan — New York New York
Liberty Home Funding
24 Grove St. #B New York, New York USA

Liberty Home Funding Mortgage Brokerages New York New York

I applied with these guys thinking that my life would be easier. It was so much more difficult than just going to be the bank directly. One red flag was that I have an extended fraud alert on my credit reports. This means anyone who runs my report, they must call me first. Liberty Home Funding used their appraisal which I paid them directly. Then they promptly denied me and said it was due to my low credit score. They couldn't have even run my credit report and by law, could not use my credit score without contacting me first. For the record, I have an excellent credit score and the property value was 6x what I was trying to borrow. They blamed it on "the bank".  I don't trust these guys and definately would not use them. They serve no purpose other than marking up everything you could do on your own without using them as a middleman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Home-Funding/New-York-New-York-10014/Liberty-Home-Funding-Mortgage-Brokerages-New-York-New-York-1072911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Home Funding