Complaint Review: Liberty Mortgage Columbus, Ohio

• Updated: Sun, September 19, 2010

• Reported By: guythatusedtoworkthere — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Liberty Mortgage Columbus, Ohio
473 E. Rich St. Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Liberty Mortgage Columbus, Ohio John Vlahos, Karen Richmond, Steven Palumbo, Debbie Gorman I worked there for 6 weeks as a marketing manager, and they constantly failed to deliver on original agreement. Columbus, Ohio

I found Liberty Mortgage on Craigslist of all places, and so I went in to apply for a job as marketing manager for them. I was hired, and told that I had all their resources to get their marketing campaign off the ground, as they needed it to be turned around. So I spent the first 3 weeks building the necessary components for a successful telemarketing campaign... Hired good people, set up contracts with dialers, lead management system, and trigger lead source, etc. Then, the last 3 weeks being chastised for everything I had done, even though there was never any effort from their loan department to actually try and sell these telemarketed "leads". They wrote bad checks to my employees, and then told them it was my fault. And when I confronted them about these things, I was shown the door. I have had 9 years of experience in marketing lead generation, including the success of developing 2 fortune 500 companies, so I know the process works... But Liberty Mortgage was too lazy to even apply themselves to any part of the process. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM, you WILL be sorry!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2010 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Mortgage-Columbus-Ohio/Columbus-Ohio-43215/Liberty-Mortgage-Columbus-Ohio-John-Vlahos-Karen-Richmond-Steven-Palumbo-Debbie-Gorman-642195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Mortgage Columbus, Ohio