Complaint Review: Liberty Mortgage Company

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: Ashley — grove city Ohio
Liberty Mortgage Company
473 E. Rich st Columbus, Ohio USA

Liberty Mortgage Company Karen Richmond,president, Victoria Ellis, loan officer, Pam Harding Employment scams---- Theft of wages, not only comissions but hourly wages too Columbus Ohio

My wife and I were employed with Liberty Mortgage Company for about a month.  When hired we agreed upon an hourly wage and a commission structure where you receive .50 cents extra to your hourly wage every mortgage lead provided.  I NEVER once recieved any commissions and also did not receive my last paycheck that they refuse to give to us. While employed I seen many telemarketers get fired like we did and receive no compensation.  They will not pay us because they want a waiver signed explaining that we were compensated for our commissions, which we were not.  When I have spoken to Karen or anyone else representing Liberty they have stated that we are liars and never received that commission structure.  They fired us for "not producing enough leads" right before the holiday and didnt pay us on top of everything. Their building and vehicles are constantly vandalized due to the treatment of their employees(not me.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Mortgage-Company/Columbus-Ohio-43204/Liberty-Mortgage-Company-Karen-Richmondpresident-Victoria-Ellis-loan-officer-Pam-Hard-1110686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Mortgage Company