Complaint Review: Liberty Mutual

• Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: QuadLazer — Winchester Kentucky
Liberty Mutual
10101 Alliance Road Ste. 300 Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Liberty Mutual I was hit by a Liberty Mututal insured driver and filed a claim. Now the claim has been cancelled and they can't find it Cincinnati Ohio

I filed a claim # 020754234-01 with Liberty Mutual on January 2012. I was rear ended by a driver who carries their insurance and he was at fault. Not only did they not give me a rental car while my car was being repaired, but they also did not pay for the correct replaceement parts for my vehicle (a 1992 Cadillac DeVille) and when I filed an injury claim, they cancelled it and say that they can't find it now. Really bad insurance company if you ask me. I tried speaking with the adjustor Wesley Chadffer and he said he couldn't help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Mutual/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Liberty-Mutual-I-was-hit-by-a-Liberty-Mututal-insured-driver-and-filed-a-claim-Now-the-c-1106797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Mutual