Complaint Review: Liberty National Life

• Reported By: Deceptive interview — Spring Texas
Liberty National Life
7324 Southwest Fwy, STE 680 Houston, Texas USA

Liberty National Life Deceptive Interview Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Did you stay for the interview?

I received a call from someone at Liberty National Life Insurance advising me they had a postion for Assistant Manager and HR postion.  I went to the interview and the person they said would be giving the interview didn't give me the interview.  At no time did the other person ever offer me an Assistant Manager or HR postion.  The only position he offered me was a sales associate postion.  If I knew the day before that I would be interviewing for a sales postion, I wouldn't have wasted my time.  There was also several other candidates that received the same message that I did, that they would be interviewing for a manager postion.  I and another gentelmen didn't waste anymore time and left the office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-National-Life/Houston-Texas-77074/Liberty-National-Life-Deceptive-Interview-Houston-Texas-1092356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty National Life

Did you stay for the interview?

AUTHOR: TylerM - ()

I happen to know the manager in question and know for a fact he is looking for managers.  he isn't even looking for sales people at this time.

However, our managers are required to train on systems.  In order for a person to train and manage a group of people they have to know the systems and process of the job.  I am sure if you would have stayed for the interview the manager whould have made clear that you would be spending 1-3 months in training for the manager position, and once that was completed you would be moved into the management position.  As an employee, I know I would never want tobe trained by or have to answer to a person who wasn't able to do the job they were training me for.

Whatever hapened to to leadership and leading from the front?