Complaint Review: liberty national

• Reported By: keywest — west palm beach Florida United States of America
liberty national
6801 lake worth rd greenacres, Florida United States of America

liberty national New Hired Fooled greenacres, Florida

Liberty National, the most slickest company I know to get you into their system.
I was kinda of a fool to think this would be a way out of financial straits, I should have known better,  I do know it takes a lot of work to make it in the insurance world, unfortunately you find out your training yourself at Liberty National. Sure, I got my temporary license and was ready to go, I should have known during the interview for the job, no reference was made as to what you would be doing on the first day, let alone the week. I was led to a room, walked in and behold 10 little cubicles, to sit down and begin selling policies. What? I had no laptop, just my phone and was told to sit by another agent and listen to what he was saying for about a half hour and then take my lead list and call the companies on the list. You got to be kidding me, my first day on the job and this is their training method. So you sit and make calls till noon and then we have a meeting on how many calls each individual made, contacts and appointments made, Oh brother, yeah, your supposed to make at least 150 calls per day and yes at 4:00 pm your given a list of of people that sent in resumes to career builder, looking for work, maybe not this work as I found out, but your calling these poor b**tards to set up an interview for them at the office. I couldn't believe I was actually just a telemarketer without pay, amazing! Said goodbye and never regretted it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2011 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/liberty-national/greenacres-Florida-/liberty-national-New-Hired-Fooled-greenacres-Florida-744088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on liberty national