Complaint Review: Liberty Roofing and Construction

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Linda S — Springfield Missouri
Liberty Roofing and Construction
5220 N Farm Road 159 Springfield, Missouri USA

Liberty Roofing and Construction Removed my rubber roof when they weren't supposed to & replaced it with shingles! Springfield Missouri

A wind storm came through Springfield and my insurance company covered costs to replace my shingles on my roof. I also have a flat roof on my balcony that was NOT damaged because it has a rubber roof. My gutters covers, gutters and awnings were also damaged with replacement covered by my insurance.

I hired Liberty Roofing & Construction to do the work. I told them specifically that they were to leave that flat roof alone. I came home from work to find that they ripped off my rubber roof and put down shingles. They never did install the awnings or leaf guards.

When I contacted the company, they refused to put another rubber roof on like the one I had. Now the roof is leaking. Water pools on the roof and when it rains, water pours down into the room below that roof. I contacted my insurance company last week and they won't pay for another roof because there was nothing wrong with it until Liberty Roofing & Construction ripped off the rubber roof and put the substandard roofing material on it.

I'm an older single woman and don't have the money to pay to have that roof replaced. These people don't pay attention to their work. They obviously are not properly supervised, or my rubber roof would not have been touched.

Don't hire these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Roofing-and-Construction/Springfield-Missouri-65803/Liberty-Roofing-and-Construction-Removed-my-rubber-roof-when-they-werent-supposed-to--1055039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Roofing and Construction