Complaint Review: Liberty Tax and Student Loan Defense

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: Suzanne — Ramona California
Liberty Tax and Student Loan Defense
10 Aragon Ave. suite 106, Coral Gables, FL 33134 Coral Gables, Florida USA

Liberty Tax and Student Loan Defense 10 Argon Ave. Calling me up out of the blue, and saying that I was in default of my student loans. That the dept of education gave them my information and they hated to have to call me up. Coral Gables Florida

Grace Milton calling me up out of the blue, several times, harassing me.  telling me that my student loans were in default. I told her that they were in forebearance. She kept pesstering me anyway.  Even alter I told her I had a medical problem an oral infection.and to leave me alone.  Latter having to take out my molar.  She would not leave me alone. She said I would eventually have to take care of it.  Due to the fact that they had an attorney doing the work it would be $900. To rid myself of her I paid them $100.  When they sent me a paper to give them power of attorney I thought this was not what I wanted to do. I request my money back by phone messages. Not getting any information from them.  I just want my money back.  They are still calling me as of Feb 21, 2014.  This company is requesting more than usual money because they state they have an attorney so they make out with at least $500 more money from you.

Suzanne, Ramona, Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax-and-Student-Loan-Defense/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Liberty-Tax-and-Student-Loan-Defense-10-Argon-Ave-Calling-me-up-out-of-the-blue-and-say-1125762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax and Student Loan Defense