Complaint Review: Liberty Tax Service

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, January 09, 2011

• Reported By: Sanchez — Bakersfield California USA
Liberty Tax Service
1801 Niles St, Bakersfield, CA 93305 Bakersfield, California United States of America

Liberty Tax Service Relax. Its just Taxes they say! until your left holding the bag!Alone! Bakersfield, California

*UPDATE Employee: Liberty Tax Customer Care

I only went there once! and Never again! they make promises and make you believe your coved if they mess up and its just not true!I went in with 2 w2s for one joband maria who did my taxes left one out!Because she was unsure why i had two. got a letter from IRS 12 months later saying I owe 12 hunderd dollars! called and seen a "wise" old man named Ralph. He says I seen this before and we ended up paying a very Large sum of money to fix the issue."making us feel like they got our back". he had me call HR at my job and they said yes it should of been added. so we went back to Ralph. he then turned around what we told him yesterday and says now your telling me she left out a w2 form? !omg! HES KIDDING RIGHT?! He says well we will pay you what we Guaranted you and that is39 dollars! WHAT!? I told him at least H & R block stood behind their promises..they messed up one year and all i had to do was make one call.i didnt have to make calls or make repeat trips to the office! this is a shame LIBERTY has going on! they are messing with peoples finances and could careless what ends up happening to them. I will tell EVERYONE I know to stay away from LIBERTY TAX service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax-Service/Bakersfield-California-93305/Liberty-Tax-Service-Relax-Its-just-Taxes-they-say-until-your-left-holding-the-bagAlone-679712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax Service

Liberty Tax Customer Care

AUTHOR: Liberty Tax Customer Care - (United States of America)

We're incredibly sorry for the experience you described with your local office. Liberty Tax Service makes customer service our priority which is why we offer a satisfaction guarantee. Please email us directly at customercare@libtax.com (include your name, phone number and the Liberty Tax office location) and we'll be happy to investigate your complaint.
Kind regards,