Complaint Review: Liberty Tax Service

• Reported By: Michael Allen D — tampa Florida
Liberty Tax Service
9340 N Florida Ave Ste A1 tampa, Florida USA

Liberty Tax Service Netspend card a ripoff! tampa Florida

I went to Liberty for the $50, for which I had to return, as they had no money, at the time. I previously had an Emerald Card, which I liked, aside for the customer service. So, I have my return on a card, and I know I should've read the fine print, but that doesn't make it right to charge me a dollar a pop, whether I use it as debit or credit. I wish I would have looked online first, I never would have gone to them. I intend to use the other company next year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax-Service/tampa-Florida-33612/Liberty-Tax-Service-Netspend-card-a-ripoff-tampa-Florida-1126052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax Service