• Report: #1120580

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jenna — Chickamauga Georgia
Liberty Tax Services
306 Lee Ave Chickamauga, Georgia USA

Liberty Tax Services The worst tax "professionals" you could possibly choose to prepare your tax return is Liberty Tax Services. They charged me a ridiculous amount of money to do my taxes and never told me my fees before they sent my forms to the IRS. The management continued to avoid my calls, they've hung up on me when all I had was a couple of questions for them ,why they charged me $500 for a few simple forms, they are rude and flat out called me a liar when I politely asked them why the fees were never discussed with me. I have never had such a horrible experience with any company in my entire life. Do yourself a huge favor and keep driving past the goofy statue's of liberty! DO NOT USE THEM!! And don't fall for their gimmicks ,$50 on the spot when you file with us!This company uses legal ways to steal from their customers and its not right. Chickamauga Georgia

*Author of original report: Officially satisfied

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact

Liberty Tax Services charge outrageous fees and they fail to discuss these fee's with their customers before sending your completed W2 tax return forms to the IRS. This happened to me. A $500 fee was charged to my returns and when I called to confront I was hung up on and was treated very rudely and tossed around. I never got a return phone call so I feel avoided and scammed. Management hung up on me twice and would laugh when I called back. I am a single mother and $500 is a lot to me but a win to this company and apparently the employees are rewarded or get a pat on the back when they complete such scams on the public.. I was laughed at by management and another employee when I was on a call with them. I am 27 years old and have never felt it necessary to write bad reviews on any company but this experience has by far been a nightmare and I will let everyine who I care about know that Liberty Tax is a fraudulent, thieving, and shady company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax-Services/Chickamauga-Georgia-30707/Liberty-Tax-Services-The-worst-tax-professionals-you-could-possibly-choose-to-prepare-y-1120580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax Services

Officially satisfied

AUTHOR: Jenna - ()

Liberty Tax Services contacted me and asked why I was unsatisfied and how they could make me happy with my experience. We agreed on a a fair refund and I am now happy with the fees I paid for having my tax returns prepared. Thank you Liberty Tax Services.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact

AUTHOR: Had - ()

I am sorry for the confusion. We have 0 gurantee please email me so that I may help you resolve this. Thanks Alex