Complaint Review: liberty tax

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: mary e parker — bakersfield California
liberty tax
905 n chester ave bakersfield, California USA

liberty tax liberty tax service charged me $350 to file my normal return refund amount 1900 and according to the treasury department an average return is only $180 bakersfield California

i fillied my 2013 income tax return with liberty tax services in bakersfield ca this year. liberty tax perparers charged me $350 to file my return electronically with a refund amount of $1900 I believe that they are ripping people off. I did some reserch and found that according to the department of treasury, liberty tax services charges $180 to file an average tax return, my return was not itemized,  how can I dispute this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/liberty-tax/bakersfield-California-93308/liberty-tax-liberty-tax-service-charged-me-350-to-file-my-normal-return-refund-amount-19-1124942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on liberty tax