Complaint Review: Liberty Tax

• Reported By: Divia Pissed — Jonesboro Georgia
Liberty Tax
7875 Tara Blvd. Jonesboro, Georgia USA

Liberty Tax Poor conduct against an innocent by stander! Jonesboro Georgia

the owner of this liberty tax location (she has salt & pepper gray hair, older lady) in  7875 tara Bld. decided to verbally attack me at my place of business that's next door to her business. Story:  i walked out the back door of the place of business ( i'm an independent contractor hair stylist) to take out the trash. i saw the owner entering her place of business through her back door which is next to my place of work. i looked at her & smiled, then i proceeded to take out the trash.  3min. later the owner of liberty tax came into salon indigo & fussed me out for not saying hello to her, while I was in the back.  She argued with me so bad to the point of me having to kick her out of my work location. The owner of liberty tax wasn't getting a service & i wasn't her hair stylist. This woman verbally attacked me for not saying hello to her, while i was taking out the trash in the back of the building.  the owner of salon indigo claimed that she lived inside liberty tax building, which is against county code law!.

I was in shock that a black woman who, owns a business would verbally attack me for no reason & her hair stylist that worked with me didn't care to here what happened. The owner of salon indigo still allowed her to come in to get her hair done!  The owner of Liberty tax is a wolf in sheep's clothing. She pretends to talk about God but yet she is an evil person. She did wrong & slandered me to all who she new in the liberty tax.  I did nothing to her to deserve getting attacked.  She saw me as a target to attack.

I wouldn't do business with this lady!  I think the public is stupid for doing business from a business owner that has a bullying conduct toward strange people she don't even know.!  Lord help you if you don't speak to her, she may go off you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax/Jonesboro-Georgia-30236/Liberty-Tax-Poor-conduct-against-an-innocent-by-stander-Jonesboro-Georgia-1101295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax