Complaint Review: Liberty Tax

• Reported By: Ronald — lewiston Maine United States of America
Liberty Tax
Lisbon Street Lewiston, Maine United States of America

Liberty Tax, Lewiston Maine Ripped me off $400 Lewiston, Maine

I would never have signed up for this rip off report site but when it came to this years tax season I wanted to let everyone know to NEVER do their taxes at Liberty Tax. Last year I went in there to do my taxes and asked how much their fees would be and they NEVER told me that it would in the end be about $400. They charged me $150 just to prepare my taxes, $200 for some transfer to check funding, and about $30 dollars for a set up fee. These people are not worth the time or the money, go to the IRS and get your taxes done, its FREE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax/Lewiston-Maine-04240/Liberty-Tax-Lewiston-Maine-Ripped-me-off-400-Lewiston-Maine-555379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax