Complaint Review: liberty tax

• Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: tshoot — lumberton Texas
liberty tax
main st lumberton, Texas United States of America

liberty tax Screwed up my tax return and admitted it. I was told by manager they would refund my prep fees after March 1st. They dodged my calls for a couple weeks then when I got ahold of person in charge they t lumberton, Texas

These geniuses screwed up my return and admitted it. Told by manager Jessica that I would get prep refund after March 1. They dodged my calls then told me that manager was not there anymore. New manager told me they would not give me any refund for inferior work. Liars and thieves. Called corporate and it was a waste of time. Dont go to them. They are owned by Vidor trash and hire cheap labor.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/liberty-tax/lumberton-Texas-77657/liberty-tax-Screwed-up-my-tax-return-and-admitted-it-I-was-told-by-manager-they-would-re-1035080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on liberty tax