Complaint Review: Liberty Unsecure Inc

• Reported By: Claudia Valadez — Pico Rivera California
Liberty Unsecure Inc
10211 West Sample Rd. #214 Coral Springs, Florida USA

Liberty Unsecure Inc Loans Coral Springs Florida

An Employee by the name of Wenda told me that I was approved for $10,000, and the only that I needed to do is pay $499.85 to start the process. I asked her to send me all the information about the loan, but she didn't want to give me any kind of information until she received the money. Once I paid, she said that the is a 50/50 chance of receive the loan or to be declined. At that moment, I decided that I didn't want to continue with the processing because it was too risky, but this employee told me that I was already APPROVED, and I didn't need to be worried. Unfortunately, I signed the contract believing what she said. Days later, I received a phone call from Arlene, and she said that I was not approved. I told Arlene that I wanted my money back because I receive false information. Arlene referred me to a manager. I talked to the manager, and I explaned my situation. He said that he was sorry, but no refund is going to be possible. I am so upset. I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Unsecure-Inc/Coral-Springs-Florida-3305/Liberty-Unsecure-Inc-Loans-Coral-Springs-Florida-1093889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Unsecure Inc