Complaint Review: Liberty Unsecure Loan`s

• Updated: Sat, February 13, 2010

• Reported By: Joker — Ector Texas United States of America
Liberty Unsecure Loan`s
laudale, Florida United States of America

Liberty Unsecure Loan`s I applied for a unscureed loan 100,000.00 they emailed back an said i was approved for a 70,000.00 loan laudale, Florida

I was looking on the internet for a unsecure loan i decided to go with liberty unsecured loan I filled out the app.for 100,000.00 they emailed me back an said i had been approveed for70,000.00 but i had some blemishs on my credit report that we had to clear up i said ok they told me they would get  improvemecredit.me He said it would cost 472.00 i said ok an sent the money I just had 2 late payment`s like 2 weeks,i won`t go threw this mailing back & forth,so if you get the loan improvecredit.me will send your  money back guest what i did not get the loan.Then you start calling they won`t answer the phone or return your call.I GUSSED I GOT RIPPED OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2010 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Unsecure-Loans/laudale-Florida-/Liberty-Unsecure-Loans-I-applied-for-a-unscureed-loan-10000000-they-emailed-back-an-sa-569120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Unsecure Loan`s