Complaint Review: liberty unsecured Andrew Mangini

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: carol — Baldwin city Kansas
liberty unsecured Andrew Mangini
10211 w.sample rd.suite 214 coral springs, Florida USA

liberty unsecured Andrew Mangini liberty called me said I was approved for 3000.00 for 5 yrs at 70.80. amonth coral springs Florida

*Consumer Comment: Sorry but you won't see you rmoney again

liberty called said I was approved for 3000.00 for 5 yrs. at 70-80 dollars a month (Stephanie) was the one who called me 754-222-3044 I didn't trust they keep ask are you sure yes Next I get Ivan he say's yes I was approved so I gave them 499.32 which I know I shouldn't of they told me if something happen I would get my money back will I have been trying to get a hold of Andrew Mangini for 3 days He will not answer my phone calls for the 499.32 because I didn't get my loan Gave them a check

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/liberty-unsecured-Andrew-Mangini/coral-springs-Florida-33965/liberty-unsecured-Andrew-Mangini-liberty-called-me-said-I-was-approved-for-300000-for-5-1116012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on liberty unsecured Andrew Mangini

Sorry but you won't see you rmoney again

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

I hope you have learned that this is a scam. Real lenders will never make a call because they do not chase after borrower to borrow their money period. If there is any lender that desperately call people to tell them that they are eligible for a loan, it is ALWAYS FISHY and most likely a SCAM. Anyway, you lost this time. If you could get it back, lucky you; however, don't keep your hope that high...