Complaint Review: liberty unsecured

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Jawill — Gpt Mississippi
liberty unsecured
10211 W Sample Road coral springs, Florida USA

liberty unsecured A representative guaranteed they would get me a loan. They did not. They put quite a few inquiries on my credit report which made it more impossible for me to get the loan I need. coral springs Florida

A representative from Liberty unsecured guaranteed me that they would get me a loan. That didn't hapen, instead they ut quite a few inquiries on my credit report which made it more impossible for me to get the loan I need. Along with the guarantee I paid their so called fee of 499.26 even though I was told 499.00. I got tricked by being rushed to sign and fax the paperwork off. This happened in the beginning of June and later on was told that they couldn't do anything for me. THEY WILL MESS YOUR CREDIT SCORE UP!!!  BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/liberty-unsecured/coral-springs-Florida-33065/liberty-unsecured-A-representative-guaranteed-they-would-get-me-a-loan-They-did-not-The-1077787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on liberty unsecured